|The Analyst Observatory Proudly Presents
ANALYST RELATIONS FORUM 2022
June 20 – July 1st 2022
Online 8am PDT | 11 EDT | 4pm BST
About the Forum
The annual Analyst Relations Forum discusses analysts’ impact and the role analyst relations has to play in order to contribute to business success. If you are an analyst relations professional or an executive at an IT vendor we would love you to join the discussion and welcome you to our forum. The 2022 Forum is organized by the Analyst Observatory at the University of Edinburgh Business School.
With three presentations and breakout discussions, the forum is a unique opportunity to:
• Debate the ongoing transformation of analyst relations
• Network with technology analysts, analyst relations professionals, technology leaders
• Discuss the partnerships needed for AR transformation
The theme for the 2022 forum is:
“AR In Practice & AR Next Practice”
In 2020 Gartner forecast that 40% of analyst relations functions would be renamed by 2025 to better represent the functions’ objectives, impact and value.
- AR In practice: The 2022 AR Forum looks first at how AR is in motion. We’ll hear about solid research into how the analyst industry is impacting scale-ups, start-up and established tech firms.
- AR Next Practice: Two years on from Gartner’s last prediction, has AR been revitalized thanks to firms investing in it? Or has it begun to fade into the background? We’ll look at maturing practices like TPA relations, amplifying owned AR content and paid B2B influencer programmes.
AR has the unique ability to decode and deliver messages from stakeholders to other members of an organization, but the claims of it becoming obsolete in some companies have divided professionals across a range of areas. 2022’s AR Forum returns to this question with the benefit of expert insight and hard data.
“The AR Forum is a great event and one that is firmly on my calendar every year”
"As an AR Professional, the annual AR Forum is a valuable experience providing insight into industry issues, best practices and most importantly, a fantastic opportunity to catch up and engage with peers."- Caroline Dennington
“The AR Forum is a much-needed event for AR professionals”“The AR Forum is a much-needed event for AR professionals, especially for the many of us who run solo programs. I found lots of new ideas for doing things differently as well as validation of the things we are doing right. The networking and connections are invaluable.”
-Robin Schaffer, UNIT4
“The AR forum had an impressive attendee list of AR professionals representing many of the leading IT companies across Europe”“The forum covered interesting, relevant topics that are crucial to the successful management of modern day AR. The sessions encouraged the sharing of ideas and best practices. They also highlighted the value that analyst firms, both large and small, can bring to clients. In addition it provided a great networking opportunity. All in all a great event!”
-John Burton, EPAM Systems